Monday, November 19, 2007

Kraft Kommercials

I recently helped to make a commercial for a contest with a groups of guys I met in Austin. Kraft wanted 15-second spots about "having a happy sandwich" or something, so this is what we came up with. Well, this is the 30-second extended version, but it worked soooo much better this way. And yes, it is pretty cheesy (pun intended).

It's a satisfying feeling to actually be doing something more than writing, even if it's just a cheese commercial. We'll soon be filming some more hijinks and/or hilarity; I'll be sure to keep you posted.

We'll chat tomorrow. Maybe naughtiness then? Hmm?

1 comment:

Kitten you're the Kicks said...

this makes me snacky for cheese. however it also makes me wonder "who really has a grilled cheese for breakfast, where are these people, and can i join that planet ' cause cheese first thing in the am sounds dandy!"

gotta go get me some Kraft.