Saturday, November 11, 2006

Good Night, and Good Luck

Well, this may be the last post in a while, as I'm moving out of my house tomorrow. I'm still debating over getting the interweb, wondering if I can find a six-month contract for high-speed. I haven't done any searching, but I generally thought they only do year contracts. Rest assured I'll still be leaving my mark on everyone's post, what else is work for? Looks like I'll be visiting the library more, too, which I guess is probably a good thing; I'd like another book to read. I just finished World War Z, and it was awesome. Thanks to the good folks at Crowdpleaser for that one. Oh, and I saw Borat last night. Wow. I was shocked and awed, to say the least. There's too much I could write about ("She's laid a Jew egg!") and I still have packing to do, so it will have to wait for another day. Have a good night, fooligans.

3 comments:

3kalb said...

I'll miss you most of all, scarecrow... I mean Grego.

Here's hoping you can find a good interweb.org plan for your new digs.

P.s. e-mail me your new address @ ekalb13@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Greg,
Where are you moving to? Or are you going to live out of your vehicle?

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Address has been emailed, Blakey Wakey. Done and done. Now do Wiggum!

And Pat, I'm just moving a bit across town, although for a bit I thought I'd be living like a bad nissan commercial. I'll have internets at the place tomorrow as well. HUZZAH!