Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tengo ampollas en mis dedos!


I
see you've met Rodrigo y Gabriela. That amazing song was called "Diablo Rojo." I heard it while driving today, and it put me in quite the good mood as I blared it out the windows. So I figured I'd share it with you. ?Muy bien, no? The video is also pretty stunning, with some fun camera work and broken guitars, the latter of which always wins me over.

Iba a escribir todo de este blog en espanol, pero decidía que escribiria este párrafo solamente en espanol. No necesita traducir esto, porque no es importante en relacion del alto párrafo. Realmente, no necesita leerlo, pero si esta leyendo ahora, pues, lo siento.

Buenos noches, amigos.

1 comment:

Kitten you're the Kicks said...

I have only heard Rodrigo y Gabriela like 2 times on the radio here and it was summer and it was only because they were on someone ipod list on the peak. did you download them yet...using the worlds bestestestes program for getting 'files' off the internet. That little neon blue frog makes me very, merry, merry happy!